Apart from the core Project Management and related services, Masters also offers a range of allied services adding value to the projects by focusing on time, cost, quality and safety as we believe in what Joy Gumz said “The time to audit a project is when you can still add value. Auditing a project at the end is like bayonetting the wounded.”
1. Program Management & Process Review
While acting as the Program Manager or Process Reviewer, Masters takes the responsibility of being a single point contact for Strategic Planning, Monitoring and Periodic Reviewing & Reporting to Owner on the factual status of the overall project Schedule. Masters identifies the risks to the timeline of the project and advise the Owner on remedial actions in order that the project can be completed within the targeted timeframe and cost.
2. Quality Review & Audits
We at Masters believe in Total Quality Management and feel the responsibility of monitoring our existing developments and ongoing construction projects for possible hazards and non-conformity to Quality standards. In addition to conducting 1st and 2nd party audits, we are also capable of conducting on-site (3rd party audits) for our clients.
In Quality Audits, our team reviews the design, design basis reports, specifications, testing-commissioning reports, statutory approvals and supporting documents for the project and undertake a walk-through and visual review of the site and structure(s) to create a report of the findings and advise the Client on the technical (design and construction related) aspects of the project and grade the overall quality of the development.
Our highly qualified and experienced team of Engineers under the supervision of Senior Management review the ongoing construction and report the risks, defects and recommend improvement in quality where the quality is below acceptable norms.
The objectives of quality audit in Masters opinion are:
- Evaluate the project process in order to identify defects so that they can be fixed.
- Provide recommendation to prevent future defects in the project process.
- Review and report quality standards with respect to specifications and contract documentation.
- Prepare monthly audit report collating observations, risks, defects noted and recommendations.
- Follow up to review the compliance of recommendations provided and report the status.
3. Safety Review & Audits
At Masters, we have adopted a structured process to conduct Safety Audits which measure compliance and conformance to safety standards, striving for zero accidents. With our highly qualified and experienced professionals, we understand the gravity of Safety as a priority in the Project Management Process and we also undertake 3rd party Safety Audits for our clients. We believe in integrating safety into design, production and use and ensure that our sites are inspected during and after completion by experienced safety professionals to make sure that no safety hazards remain. Masters undertakes the Environment, Health & Safety audit for large and complex projects where in safety team identifies the various risk involved in project and proposes the mitigating plan.
Masters defines the project specific safety system such as: Establishing minimum EHS standards for the project
- Resources required to ensure safe working atmosphere
- Fall protection system including edge protection & work at height issues
- Risk assessment and mitigation plan
- Safe working method statements for critical activities
- Various permits to work
- Regular inspections to identify & correct unsafe situations
- Consistent awareness programs
- Task related instructions to workers
- Regular safety meetings
- Effective emergency evacuation system